Sabtu, 12 Jun 2010

Short Loved Poem




It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and an day to love someone… but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.

It breaks your heart to see the one you love is happy with someone else, but it’s more painful to know that the one you love is unhappy with you.

Love me now, love me never, but if you love me, love me forever.

Three things of life that are most valuable – Love, self-confidence & friends.

To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world.

Love is like heaven, but it can hurt like hell.

Who do you turn to when the only person in the world that can stop you from crying, is exactly the one making you cry?

When they asked me what I loved most about life, I smiled and said you.

Love… What is love? Love is to love someone for who they are, who they were, and who they will be.

Why do you say you love me, if you are only going to leave me?

Love is a language spoken by everyone , but understood only by a heart.

It doesn’t take a reason to love someone, but it does to like someone. You don’t love someone because you want to, you love someone because you are destined too. It’s because you fall in Love with them, that you then try to find a reason, but you always come up with the answer, No reason!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan